The following terms apply in relation to damaged or faulty goods:
- If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. However, if you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you.
- Do not install damaged goods. This counts as acceptance of the goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- In the case of an item being faulty, we may require an inspection by a manufacturer’s qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us or by writing to us at the address shown below.