- Crystal Display
- Crystal Processor 4k
- Smart TV powered by Tizen
Colour and detail designed for you
* Samsung is ranked No.1 TV brand for 14 years* Source – Omdia, Jan-2020. Ranking in terms of shipments. Results are not an endorsement of Samsung. Any reliance on these results is at the third-party’s own risk.
Lose yourself in crystal clear colour
Don’t settle for anything less than long-lasting, crystal clear colour. With the Crystal Display we bring you pure colour, sharp contrast and brightness that are right up there with 4K resolution.
Powerful picture quality
Crystal Processor 4K
See everything you watch upscaled into stunning 4K. Relax with a TV that adjusts sound to suit what you’re watching.
Experience the beauty of 4K
4K UHD Resolution
See all the details you’ve been missing on a crisp, clear Ultra HD picture – 4 times the resolution of Full HD.
See the stunning detail in every scene
HDR powered by HDR10+
Watch every scene burst from the screen with Samsung HDR TV. High Dynamic Range uncovers all the finest details, even in dark and bright scenes.
Banish messy cables
Clean Cable Solution
Banish messy cables from sight for a distraction free viewing experience – without having to worry about cable management.
*Not available with 43”.
Smarter ways to enjoy TV
Smart Hub & One Remote Functionality
From Live TV to BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+* and much more, Smart Hub brings your favourite content together in one place. Control all of your compatible devices and content with the universal TV remote control. You no longer need multiple remotes lined up on your coffee table.
*Subscription required. © 2020 Disney and its related entitles.
Stay ahead of the competition
Stay one step ahead of the competition with picture and sound that adapts as fast as you game with Auto Game Mode. Never miss an overtaking move thanks to incredibly low lag rates.
*Game Enhancer is available on selected game consoles.
Fits with your home ecosystem
Make your Samsung TV the heart of your connected smart home. It works with your compatible Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings-enabled smart devices and home appliances.*
*Requires Internet connection and compatible device.
Works with Amazon Alexa
Samsung TVs work with Alexa, making it easy to integrate with your Alexa-enabled devices. Ask Alexa to turn on your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
* Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Works with Google Assistant
Now your Samsung TV works with your Google Assistant to get more done hands-free. Change channels, adjust the volume, control playback and more with just your voice.
* Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC. * Turn-on TV feature support may vary by model.
Works with AirPlay 2
With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your Samsung TV.
*AirPlay 2 functionality is available on all 2020 and later Samsung smart TV.* Apple and AirPlay 2 are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.* AirPlay 2 requires iOS 12.3 or later, or macOS 10.14.5 or later.
Your new home office
Get office work done on your TV at home. Remote Access lets you mirror your computer’s display on the TV screen wirelessly. You can even tap into your office PC to access files or work on documents using Microsoft Office 365—all from the comfort of your sofa.
* TV and computer must be connected to a network.* Screen sharing(mirroring) is only supported for Windows 10.* Remote connection to a PC running on Windows is only supported for Windows 7 or later. And the operation system must be a Professional or higher edition.* Remote connection to a PC running on Mac is only supported for Mac OS X 10.5 or later. * PC accessories such as mouse and keyboard are sold separately.* This service requires setting to allow remote connections within a PC.
- Resolution3,840 x 2,160